Check the suggestion from Dr. Goel to gear up activities in Bangalore for the employbility improvement program for needy youths.siteadmin
- To start first batch of vocational training for 20 unemployed youth and prepare them for employment in retail/related industry
- I have met Principal of Loyola ITI, Bannergatta Road, Banaglore and he has agreed to co-operate by providing class room ( at a cost ).
- Training material from Skills excellence Academy can be issued ( sample enclosed). Prayaas logo also can be incorporated.
- Freelance trainers for soft skills and domain specific training to be identified ( I have started some work through our network).
- Two full time programme co-ordinators cum faculty ( one for spoken English and one for basic computers) may be hired for 3 month duration till the 1st batch is completed and all the participants are placed . To be reviewed after that. Two persons whom I have met and look suitable agree to join with immediate effect and assist in finmalising course contents and selection of the candidates.
- John Santosh : Programme co-ordinator cum Spoken English Faculty . He has 2 + years of experience in teaching similar courses under MES in one VTP : Expects Rs. 6000/- pm + minor reimbursements of local travel & phones expenses for official work
- Prabhu A : CO- program co-ordinator cum Computer faculty. He is an MCA : Expects Rs. 7500/- pm + minor reimbursements of local travel & phones expenses for official work
Proposed date for starting 1st batch is : 13.03.10
- We may need to provide a short Train the Trainer program , using the proposed training material so that each one involved is at the same wave- length of course contents.
- I have also started some hunting for placement in Retail/insurance industry for the participants.
Phase 2 :
- To start a small office cum own Training centre with one or 2 classroom + other basic facilities ( in next 2-3 months)
- To release an adv in newspapers to attract suitable participants for future courses who are needy and suitable
Request your views & suggestions.
Hi, this is a comment.
To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.